Friday, July 16, 2010

Can i drive my 125cc scooter on a uk motorway with a full driving license?

I have my CBT and was driving the scooter before i passed my driving test, now i have my full car license, can i drive the scooter on the motorway?
If you have passed both parts of the CBT test for a motorcycle and obtained the

category A certificate for your licence then you can legally ride a 125 cc bike or

scooter on the motorway.



A full car licence only covers cars. If you have passed part one of your CBT Test

And have a full car licence , it does not entitle you to ride your 125 cc scooter on

the motorway. The car and bike licence are 2 totally separate things.



Others can correct me if they wish as i passed both car and bike tests in 1984

when life was easier
you can certainly try
scooters not allowed on the m/way
No you can

No comments:

Post a Comment