Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Any recommendations? I am looking to buy....?

I am looking to buy a new digital camera. I would like to find one that is has a large LCD screen, decent memory, clear pictures, and is of some sort of color besides black or silver. I would also like to find one that is a digital camera/camcorder combo. I found one at target but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. Something that is under $150.00.



Polaroid makes a few digital cameras that aren't too expensive that also usually come in a variety of colors. In my opinion, they're fairly decent--not the best, but not the worst either. They do sell plenty of accessories as well if you're looking for such things.


Don't let megapixel count fool you, however. Unless you're going to be cropping pictures into a fraction of the original frame or printing pics bigger than 8"x11", you really don't need to take pictures at higher than 2 or 3 megapixels--more than that will just be wasted data. Most users really don't need a 10 megapixel picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment