Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Which one is better ? Mercedes-Benz or BMW ? and Why ?

Depends on your likes.





If you like alot of creature comforts and an "over-luxurious" vehicle, then you will find a MB a pleasant place to spend time.





If you are like me and you actually like to drive and you like quick steering ratios and you like the feeling of teh road in your palms, then BMW is your car company.





Personally I dislike driving my dad's S-Class (besides the fact that it got me where I needed to go and its got alot of power) because its rather boring to drive. I would much rather spend time in the Stepmom's Stang GT or my own Probe GT.





And neither BMW nor MB is more reliable across the board. My dad's old S-Class (97 S420) Lived in the shop while my next door neighbor had a 93(ish) 318i that I almost never saw out of commission and she had it the entire time we lived next to her (since1997) until late 2007 when she got a CRV.




The Mercedes hands down...............its a better vehicle overall, its more reliable and it will last a lot longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment