Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I am planning to buy one car. Which colour I need to choose. My choices are Silver and Sparkle blue?

Which colour I need to choose from this two



well i think you should be the one who should be choosing what color your car should be, Because, if we sit here trying to answer this questions, sharing our opinion, instead you should make up your mind on what color goes with your own personality, my point is if you asking us what choices we have? is like if we tryin' to pick the car color for you, see what i mean...so make up your mind...and good luck :)




blue in my opinion, silver is dangerous in rain because it blends in so it is hard to see - meaning it's unsafe. blue stands out better.




I'd go with the blue. Silver is boring and everyone already has it.




I say silver...Blue cars are kinda ugly to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment