Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How can I appreciate this car.?

My dad got this deal from this guy he works with to buy a 500 dollar car for me,which is great! But it doesn't look good at all..not even a little..there are too many rusty brown looking scratches..it wouldn't be so bad if the car wasn't white..I asked my dad what color it was and he said goldish tanish..uhmm nope..its white..I am trying not to be a brat about it because it is a car and I need one..but it is embarassing..








What can I do? I am thinking about covering up those rusty spots with a paint job..how much would that be?



Just sand it down and rattle can it. Maybe Cammo or something neat. That way it's your own design and it will only cost about $100 in paint if that. Plus touch up in the future is a breeze. Just remember that your top priority is school and not looking cool in your car. In 10 years you will know what I'm talking about. The kids who have to keep jobs to drive their cool cars will still be working at those jobs but if you get a full education, you will be the one in the drive through ordering from them in your nice car.




Get a can of buffing compound and see if you can polish the stains out or since it is white you could consider it a canvas and do something creative yourself or find a young aspiring artist and let them practice on it.




That will be expensive. More then a $ 1000.00. If you have the money go for it. If not Just drive it like it is. It gets you where you have to go. Try doing things on your own to make it better. Good Luck




sand it down and put cheap flat paint on it and it will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment