Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What size of dirtbike should i be using? Engine Size, type etc.?

Hello, I am wondering which type of motorbike bike i should be buying. Please Note im on a small budget nothing mega..





Im 5ft 3 and 12 years of age. I suppose im quite tall for my age. Chunky build (No idea of my weight).





Ive had some experience as i had a PW-80 but sold it just before Christmas.





What do YOU think?



My son is 13 and 5'1" and he rides a 2004 Suzuki drz 125. It is a great bike for a newbee, but it pulls me around really well too and I am over 200 lbs.


You should be able to find one of these for around $800-$1200




i have 2 boys one is 15yrs old with a kx 125 and the other 23 yrs old with a honda cr 125 both bikes worth between 800-1000 they started of with the PW-80 then went to quad bikes now they r onto jet-skis so no matter what u get u will get fed up with it and want something different again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment