Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Buying a used car...?

I'm looking for a car these are my choices:


Acura RSX, Audi A4, Chevy Cobalt SS, Mazda6, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Nissan 300zx, Toyota Celica.


What do you recommend?


I'm looking for something quick and reliable.Doesn't have to be 5 year reliable, I'll probably keep it for 2-3 years.



the RSX-S is an awesome little car (get the sport version if possible which has a lot more kick).





audi A4's are great cars too but it depends on what year the car is--they've been plagued with maintenance problems in the past.





Mazda6 is a great car too, at least the more recent ones are.





I'm not keen on the celicas in terms of style but in terms of reliability, Toyota can't be beat.





i would stick with these; with the RSX-S my first pick. (note the RSX has limited room--but so does the nissan 300zx or the eclipse)




You dont state your needs with the vehicle, but from these I would choose a Mazda6 (s Hatchback) for a car that near perfectly melds utility and fun and economy. So basically its the most Quick and Relieable





If its purely for fun then a 300zxTT. If its for fun on a budget then the Cobalt SS because it has a bigger back seat than the RSX and Celica. Although when comparing the Supercharged SS (versus Turbo in 08 ) to the RSX-S the Acura wins as a better driving machine.




go for nissan skyline GTR or toyota supra twin turbo




eclipse is my favorite out of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment