Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I need help.--I have a part time job making 900 a month and I need a car for college and back to work......?

but every car dealer says i dont make enough but i know i can afford at least a 200 payments, what should i do



You have to establish a credit rating or get someone with credit who makes 800 plus per week to co-sign for you on the car you want. You will pay it off and then it will be yours, but otherwise you will have to make a huge downpayment to get the car. I would recommend buying one from an individual or from ebay or craig's list. A beater is what you want right now, cheap to buy and fixable. Keep your expenses down. Easier to fix a car than make payments. Trust me.




ask your parents to CO-SIGN the payments ; you can probably get twice as much....since you're going to college, it's a worthwile cause....not if you were just working at Walmart, smokin' weed, and boozin' it up, that's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment