Thursday, March 26, 2009

Car Lighter Doubler, does it affect perfomance of the car when using car lighter to charge my tomtom and?

also connect my mp3 fm transmitter? i havent bought it yet, i need one and want to know any alternative to it.



No, it would not affect the performance of your vehicle. You would need to check the total amps required/usage vs the amps of your fuse (for the car lighter) in the car fuse-box. The fuse will blow if the total ampage exceeds that of the fuse rating.




I have a SatNav which I charge from my car lighter. I have also charged my son's Nintendo and other gadgets. It does not affect your car's performance in any way.




Shouldn't affect the performance at all. As long as your alternator/battery are fine.




Definately not




not at all.. the alternator outputs more than enough

No comments:

Post a Comment