Thursday, March 26, 2009

How much did you spend to get your drivers licence?

Many thanks



Do you mean including lessons?


I dread to think!


I must have spent about 2000 on lessons


Then 30 for the theory test (60, as i had to take it twice, failed 1st time)


50 to book my practical test online


80 for the lesson before my practical test and the test etc.





Thank god i passed first time, or i wouldn't have been able to afford to take it again!




Lisence itself I'm not too sure, I think it's like 15 or something like that... I could be wrong (I did get my provisional like 4 years ago) but if you take the lessons and drivings tests etc into account it was probably about 1000 - as a rounded up number




well for my provisional 30 but my dad paid for it :D :P


got my first driving lesson on monday!


am well scared! :P




$20 bucks in Kentucky and I was calling it a rip-off. It used to be ten, and before that it was $4.




RM30 in Malaysia.




40 dollars i got it first go.




40euro on the test ad 15euro to send away for it




Hundreds....and I still have not got the horrible, elusive thing!




all in all...


probably around $1500-2000


what a rip off.

No comments:

Post a Comment