Thursday, March 26, 2009

Should I Get A Car, Motorcycle, Or A Moped?

I only need it for school. My school is only 1 or 2 miles away from my house.





Which ever one you say can you tell me what kind?



get an old car or motorcycle.. something to work on in your spare time. they are good hobbies. if you ever get a moped i will personally slap you in the face.. dont be a loser on a moped..




go with the car. cars are much more comfortable in rain, snow, hail, high wind, etc. Plus, you can haul stuff around with you.





What type of car you should get depends on your spending limit, and what you like. Watch out for rust. Once it starts it's hard to stop.




Mini coopers are the shiz.... starting @ 19,000


Honda Civic $15,000


Honda fit... NICE $14 or 15, 000


Jeep Pilot (i think) is like $18,000





There's always used cars... Those are all the new ones...


I would have to say a cars




buy a cheap car that runs or moterbike (cheaper) whatever one you prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment